Software developed to quantify acceptable forces and torques for occupational tasks placing demands on the forearm, wrist and hand.
Modules include the analysis of:
- forearm pronation & supination torques
- wrist flexion, extension, radial deviation and ulnar deviation torques
- various pinch and hand grips
- pushes and pulls with the fingers & thumbs and hand grips
- Tasks can be assessed for single effort strength, or to account for duty cycle (combination of effort durations and frequencies)
HandPakTM is used by many companies in vehicle assembly, parts manufacturing, rehabilitation, laboratory technology, consulting, health sciences, government agencies, and many others.